1. Zuri Hall was born in 1988 in Toledo, the fourth most populous city in the American state of Ohio.
2. She has two younger brothers and describes herself as a bit of 'guys' girl'. "As a child, I always dreamed of being on stage, on television or working in the entertainment industry."
3. She's very sporty. "I attended The Ohio State University (Go Bucks!) and was a major American football fan in college, since that's our school's strongest sport. I played field hockey and ran track & field in high school."
4. She supports the Buckeyes... and Liverpool! "I'll always love my Buckeyes - but I also was an in-game arena host for the NBA's Indiana Pacers for two seasons so they have a special place in my heart. And of course, Liverpool because of the great history of the club and the energy at Anfield seems contagious!"
5. She has two main sporting idols. "Skylar Diggins is a beautiful, talented basketball player in the WNBA. I admire the extra mainstream recognition she's brought to the sport. I'm also a fan of Sergio Ramos - he's a determined fighter for his club and he's a defender who scores important goals."
6. She got her big break by winning a talent show. "My first break was when I won a competition to become to 'The Face' of a local TV station in Indianapolis. I did commercials, celebrity interviews and appearances for them for over a year. From there, when it came to TV hosting - there was no looking back!"
7. She no stranger to interviewing celebrities. "A few athletes I've interviewed include the Pacers' Paul George, John Wall from the Washington Wizards and Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks. I've also interviewed some really fun singers and musicians - pop stars Rita Ora (she was lovely!), Jason Derulo, Iggy Azalea, rapper Rick Ross and the guys from Train, to name a few."
8. She only moved to New York less than a year ago. "I moved here in October 2013. Up until July of this year, I hosted a show called 'Trending 10' which aired live every weeknight on the Fuse channel. The show counted down the top 10 things trending in celebrity music news via social media."
9. She's just been signed up by MTV! "I'm so excited to be the newest face on the MTV block! I'll be hosting TV specials and making appearances at their awards shows (like the VMA's and Movie Awards), amongst other things. A few of the things we're working on right now I have to keep mum about - but it's super exciting and I can't wait until I can announce it! You should follow me on Twitter @zurihall for more details soon!"
10. She loves her music. "My favourite album right now is Sam Smith's album 'In The Lonely Hour'. His voice is unbelievable and full of soul. There's a universally relatable sadness in it that goes well beyond his years. Of all time? I really love 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill'. That album is a true classic and she tackles a lot of social and romantic issues on it. I love most types of music! I listen to a lot of neo-soul and R&B music but also some alternative stuff. I'm really getting into EDM and house, lately too."
11. Beyonce is her hero. "What girl doesn't love Beyonce? Haha! She's not just a mind-blowing talent, she's also a business woman with a lovely family - and she's been able to go so far while keeping her self-respect intact."
12. If she wasn't a presenter... "I'd love to dive deeper into the world of acting. I minored in theatre in college and would love to get back into it. I miss the stage!"
13. She wants to interview the captain. "I'd love to interview Steven Gerrard. He's one of the best players in the world - he's a club icon, an amazing player and someone who has shown so much loyalty to Liverpool."
Reds fans all over the world can watch Zuri present 'Kop 10 Games of 2013-14' on LFC TV Go for free by clicking here>>